Shipping – General
- Orders of felting supplies are processed as quickly as possible & generally dispatched same day or within one working day with Australia Post.
- Orders submitted late on a Friday will be posted on the following Monday, as Australia post is closed on weekends.
- Minimum cost of delivery anywhere in Australia is $10.60 with effect from 3 July 2023.
- Local pickup option is available. This option appears when a Perth postcode is entered in the ‘Calculate shipping’ field in the cart or the billing details at checkout. We are located in Churchlands, WA 6018.
- All parcels are trackable with the exception of Economy International.
- Volumetric and weight considerations, packaging etc, determine cost of shipping.
- Parcels are lodged with Australia post daily, Monday to Friday.
- Express options are recommended to reduce delivery time and especially during holiday or high volume periods.
- Should we not be able to ship your order for any reason, we will notify you and refund all payments that have been made.
See Australia Post Service Updates for all the latest information.
- The majority of our products are packed in biodegradable cellophane bags.
- Satchels used for shipping are made with 80% recycled plastic and may be recycled – again!
- We recycle supplier packaging and re-use this wherever possible.
When social distancing is in force, the local pickup option will be from outside the premises only.
Shipping of orders
We use Australia Post for shipping felting supplies within Australia and worldwide. We endeavour to dispatch orders the same or next business day. You will be notified once your order has been dispatched, along with the relevant tracking code if sent by Standard or Express parcel post. More details below.
If you are located in Perth, Western Australia, we offer a pickup option for online orders. The pickup option appears at checkout when a local shipping address is entered. Pick up times from our premises are very flexible and by mutual arrangement as we do not have a shopfront. We also have a secure spot where orders can be collected to accommodate pickups that are very early or late in the day, or in case we miss you for some reason.
Full address details are provided on completion of an order. We are located in Churchlands, 8km NW of the Perth CBD.
National Shipping – Australia
We use Australia Post for shipping orders with standard and express options at checkout. Australia post satchels are used wherever possible, to keep shipping to a minimum.
The tracking code and link provided on your order confirmation will provide Auspost tracking details, updates and estimated delivery time.
Delivery times vary according to the destination. Auspost postage calculator and delivery times provides an indication of arrival time. For quicker delivery, we recommend considering the express option during peak periods.
We use Australia post for all international orders with the option of Economy, Standard or Express rates. The economy option excludes tracking so there is no recourse should the item be lost or stolen. Where trackable, the Auspost tracking tool provides details and estimated delivery times.
While standard shipping with tracking is recommended, express options provide for quicker delivery during peak periods. See the Auspost postage calculator and delivery times for a comparison of shipping times and costs.
The Auspost International Postal charges document provides full details of international postal rates.
Delivery times and costs
For an estimate of delivery times and costs, use the Auspost postage calculator and delivery times, using 6018 as the sending postcode in Australia. Australia Post does not work weekends or public holidays, so please consider this especially during high traffic / holiday periods.
Please bear in mind that most of our products are bulky rather than heavy. This necessitates taking volumetric considerations into account. At checkout, our products include a weight factor to compensate for this. Shipping costs always appear at checkout prior to the payment process.
We use Australia post satchels wherever possible, to keep shipping to a minimum. See the complete list of current Australia post rates .
Packaging / shipping felting supplies
Our packing method minimises movement and felting of wool fibres in transit by expelling as much air as possible. On receipt and removal from the packaging, wool fibres will revert to their original condition after a short period of time.