We will replace defective items subject to their limitations as set out in the relevant product description and subject to the following;
- Products may not be returned unless defective or incorrectly supplied.
- We do not refund an item if you change your mind or didn’t like the colour, or the actual colour differs slightly to the colour shown on your device.
- Returns should be packed as they were received in their original packaging. This is especially important for wool fibres in order to minimise felting in transit.
- Refund requests – The vendor is to be notified within 3 days of receipt of items.
- Return of items to be made within 14 days of receipt.
- A refund will be given when goods are received by the vendor in their original and unused condition.
- Cost of returning goods is borne by the buyer and includes shipping, packaging, customs fees and taxes, customs brokerage, etc
- Replacement of items and refunds is assessed on an individual basis. Buyer pays delivery costs for replacement items unless otherwise negotiated.