We will replace defective items subject to their limitations as set out in the relevant product description and subject to the following;
- Products may not be returned unless defective or incorrectly supplied. Returns need in their original packaging, and to be packed as they were received. This is especially important for wool fibres in order to minimise felting in transit.
- A refund is granted when goods are received by the vendor intact, unused and in their original condition.
- We do not refund an item if you change your mind, didn’t like the colour etc.
- Items to be returned within 14 days of receipt, with notification to vendor within 3 days of receipt.
- Cost of returning goods is borne by the buyer and includes shipping, packaging, customs fees and taxes, customs brokerage, etc
- Replacement of items and refunds is assessed on an individual basis. Buyer pays delivery costs for replacement items unless otherwise negotiated.